The DeSIgeo Specialized Master® brings together the world of business intelligence and georeferenced data. It aims to prepare future frameworks for decision support tools for which knowledge management, geo-information as well as the temporal dimension are central elements. This training, accredited by the Conference of Grandes Ecoles (CGE), is co-habilitated between CNAM, Ecole des Ponts Paris Tech and ENSG.
The training is organized around three major axes: Decision-making Information Systems, Decision Support and Geographic Information. A large portion of the year focuses on thematic applications via a seminar and a transversal project. It also focuses on the operational side thanks to a large number of teachers coming from the professional world, visits of companies and conferences.
- Engineering and management of decision-making information systems
- IS and SID design and governance
- Business Intelligence (Warehouses, ETL Tools, Olap)
- Methods and tools for Big Data (Hadoop, NoSQL)
- Decision making support
- Decision making and behavior regarding risk behavior
- Statistics, Datamining and Learning
- Data visualization and Storytelling
- Georeferenced data in decision support
- Geographic Information Systems and Cartography
- Spatial Analysis and Geomarketing
- Location Intelligence
- Seminar Decision support, thematic and spatial applications (cities, risk management, insurance, networks, development, geomarketing...)
- Transversal application project
For further information
Visit the DeSIgeo Website: https://desigeo.ensg.eu/ (fr)
For further information: contact the international relations department.
Updated the 4 December 2018△