The department’s activities are focused on the following areas :
- teaching (main activity) ;
- keeping abreast of advances in technology and applied research in partnership with IGN research laboratories or the ENSG’s new scientific research department ;
- supervising ENSG student projects and internships ;
- publishing classnotes.
The department’s skills include :
- data analysis and modelling ;
- object oriented programming and internet ;
- networks/graphs ;
- office software tools.
The Computer Science Department works with both students and trainees. In addition, the DI is in charge of pedagogical engineering and curriculum development in the field of computer science including skills definition, evaluation and course structure. The DI supervises projects and internships, and participates in project report evaluation panels. Finally, the DI represents the ENSG at the University of Paris 6 in the joint master’s program : IASIG (Applied Geographic Information Systems).
Updated the 22 September 2017△