ENSG’s international policy is based on networking with many institutions of higher education and research center. The School also benefits from a strong alumni network. It aims to train future professionals open to major global issues and able to work abroad.
Department of International Relations
The Department of Humanities, Business and International Relations has several missions related to the international:
- develop the international visibility of the ENSG;
- organize exchanges of students and teachers with partner universities;
- manage international partnership agreements;
- manage scholarships for ENSG students abroad;
- organize language classes for students;
- welcome incoming foreign students to ENSG.
For more information: please contact the international relations department.
Updated the 26 November 2018△