The English version of the site is being updated !

Logo ENSG réduit

Digital in the heart
of the territories

Logo facebookLogo twitterLogo linkedInFR


Our students abroad

We encourage students to study and work abroad

There are many kinds of international mobilities. For instance, you can:
- Carry out a semester or study a year abroad thanks to our international exchanges agreements;
- Complete an internship abroad, including during the 2nd year of the Engineering Master Degree;
- Take a gap year abroad.

12 weeks minimum abroad are mandatory for the Engineering Master degree.

Link to testimonies (forthcoming)

Interactive map of international internships (forthcoming)

Prepare your departure

Information about the Erasmus + program is available on the dedicated page of the website (and on the intranet of the ENSG).

Financial assistance

For students who want to go abroad, a financial assistance can be granted on demand, according to eligibility criteria and current regulation (information: regulation and the amount of financial assistance are described on the intranet website of the ENSG). You will be able to get an Erasmus or an AMIE scholarship (scholarship of the regional council of Ile-de-France). Subsidies are determined according to the student’s income, the destination and the duration of the mobility.

Health insurance

- You are going to a European country: you must subscribe to the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC, valid for 1 year and free) Warning: you have to take it in advance (you will receive the card after 2 to 3 weeks by postal service).
- You are going to a country outside Europe: you must get a visa by addressing you to the consulate of the destination country. Very often, you can ask your visa online on the official websites of embassies or consulates. To make your request, you can also go to the consulate of the country concerned.

Warning : Find out carefully on the conditions of continued retention of your social security and your health mutual insurance, and the requirements regarding health insurance.

Updated the 28 February 2017